Isnin, Julai 23, 2007

The Lovers Of The Heart


Article 1 :

Statement of Love: The Kiss 1. Kiss on the hand.... I adore you 2. Kiss on the cheek... I just want to be friends 3. Kiss on the neck... I want you 4. Kiss on the lips... I love you 5. Kiss on the ears... I am just playing (i hate that) 6. Kiss anywhere else ... lets not get carried away 7. Look in your eyes ... kiss me 8. Playing with your hair... I can't live without you 9. Hand on your waist... I love you to much to let you go


Article 2:

The Three Steps 1. Girls: If any ! guys gets fresh with you, slap him 2. Guys: If any girl slaps you, her intentions are still good ! ;! ; ! ! 3. Guy and Girls: Close your eyes when kissing, it is rude to stare Article 3: The Commandments 1. Thou shall not squeeze to hard. 2. Thou shall not ask for a kiss, just give one or take one. 3. Thou shall kiss at every opportunity.